Fundraising in support of quality healthcare
serving citizens of Fallon, Churchill County and
Churchill Community Hospital, Inc. was developed as a non-profit 501c3 organization in 1981 and consists of community members selected to offer valued wisdom and a community perspective to Banner Churchill Community Hospital for health and wellness needs of the Churchill County region. While there have been numerous contributions and donations since the development of the board, such as purchases of new equipment, the desire to start a foundation has been in the works for several years.
Join us in our mission to raise funds for healthcare and wellness programs, such as:
· build a general fund to assist patients in need, to fill gaps in existing programs
· community and clinical staff educational programs
· funding new services and equipment
What CCH Inc. Board has Achieved
- Developed CCH Foundation in 2017 to provide a deeper focus on health and wellness needs.
- Purchased of State-of-the-art Ambulances
- Advocated to have Care-Flight services stationed in Fallon to expedite transfer of critical condition to specialty hospitals.
- Financial assistance for equipment upgrades throughout the last 25 years.
- Recently partnered with City of Fallon to cover the cost of bullet-proof vests for Emergency Medical Services and their five ambulances.
- Advisory Board to Banner Churchill Community Hospital as advocates for healthcare needs in Churchill County.